151 Proof Movies: Vampire Academy Drinking Game
Well, it is the season.
For most people, it means friends and family and gifts. For us, it apparently means two terrible movies in one week. After the… thing that was the Star Wars Holiday Special, we’re back on our normal schedule to try to finish out 2014. One of the movies to kind of come and go this year with nearly a whimper was Vampire Academy. One of the latest in the young adult novel adaption craze.
We really know nothing about the movie beyond that so before we get to the rule, let’s check out the trailer!
With that out of the way, and I pray for you, if you’re still with us, time to get to the rules for Vampire Academy: The Drinking Game!
- Powers 101 – For any occasion where a character uses/displays a special power (and transformations count), take a drink.
- The “V” Word – Whenever someone says “Vampire” or “Vladmir,” take a drink.
- Sexy Academy – For any cleavage or “subtle” sexual undertones in this movie, take a drink.
- Snarky Snark – Whenever any character goes full-on snarky, take a drink.
- Violence is Always the Answer – Whenever a fight or physical altercation breaks out, take a drink.
- Drink Up – Any reference (shown or spoken) to blood-drinking, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!