151 Proof Movies: Exit Wounds Drinking Game
DMX April is rocking and rolling along. “Romeo Must Die” proved to be an enjoyable movie, but very lite on the actual DMX element. Let’s hope that “Exit Wounds” has a bit more of the Dog Man for our liking.
As always, we’re going to head to the rule book!
- Arm Breaker- For every broken bone in the movie, take a drink.
- “My Dogs Bites”- Every time a character uses the N-Word, take a drink. Take two drinks, if a non-African American uses it on DMX’s character.
- Boom Goes the Dynamite– When an explosion occurs, take a drink.
- Death for Breakfast– For every kill in this movie, take a drink.
- All Out– For every over the top action sequence, take a drink.
Bonus DMX April Rule– For this very special themed month, we have a carry over rule. For every DMX song featured in the movie (not the credits), take a shot!
There you have it, as always, you can follow along with the fun (roughly) around 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights by following eitherÂ @GT_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_Pint on Twitter or checking out the hashtagÂ #151PM.Â
[…] with the movie. Offering their thoughts on the quality of the film itself, as well as how theÂ drinking rulesÂ held up, and if worth […]
[…] Exit Wounds […]