151 Proof Movies: Suicide Squad Drinking
DC is coming off one of, if not the best, virtual event in the COVID-era and we’re nothing if not Heathens here on this website so we felt it was a good time to checkout one of the lowest-rated films in the DCEU, Suicide Squad.
Unlike most movies we’ve seen, I have seen this before where as Swan hasn’t so shall be an interesting expert.
I guess you can say we’re some sort of Suicide Squad…
- Task Force X – When you assemble a team of the worse of the worst, you make sure to take a drink EVERY time a character is introduced in the movie.
- Sucker for Pain – When you’re on a suicide mission, there will be casualties, take a drink for every death/kill in the movie.
- Album: The Movie – Take a drink any time a song is played in the movie.
- Sorcerer Shakira – Take a drink any time Enchantress is said. Take two when those hips became to dance.
- It’s All Connected – For every non-Suicide Squad member to show up, take a drink. And that’s for repeated scenes, so every time the Joker shows his face.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreakAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!