151 Proof Movie: Ouija Shark Drinking Game
When you run out of good ideas, it only makes sense to combine them to form GREAT ideas!
In recent years, the Ouija movies have proved somewhat popular. And ever since Jaws, sharks have been a staple of the horror genre/big creature feature. The notion of a shark summoned by Ouija board sounds like a killer combo (see what I did there!). Let’s take a look at the trailer to see if it lives up to the potential for greatness.
Now doesn’t this just look like a movie! Time to summon up some drinks!
- Spelling Bee – Any time the Ouija board is used or reference, take a drink.
- Killed Shark – Take a drink whenever the ghost shark shows up.
- Shark Bait – Summon a dead shark and bad things happen, drink up for every death in the movie.
- Killer View – When the movie pulls in close to get a shark eye’s view to the mayhem, take a drink.
- Spectral Magic – If there’s any use of magic/abilities in the movie, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreakAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!