151 Proof Movies: Daphne & Velma Drinking Game
There’s a mystery in town
So call the coolest pup around
Oh, Scooby, a pup named Scooby Doo
Join Shaggy and the crew
Daphne, Freddy, Velma too
And Scooby, a pup named Scooby Doo
The Scooby gang are no stranger to origin/prequel series, there was the animated series “A Pup Named Scooby” and even some of the live-action movies dove into how the gang all met. So the concept of another movie in that ilk isn’t surprising, what is however a bit shocking is that the movie doesn’t focus on the titular Scooby-Doo or his best bud, Shaggy. Instead it shines the light on their female partners-in-crimesolving, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley.
Jinkes! We’re going to need some drinks as Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Machine presents the Daphne and Velma Drinking Game!
- Jinkes! – Anytime a clue is found, take a drink.
- 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo – Whenever a shadow is seen lurking or the girls say ghost, take a drink.
- Zoinks – If the girls questions or doubts themselves, take a drink.
- Red Herring – Whenever a character is pegged as a zombie or a suspect, take a drink.
- The Mystery Machines – For all use of advanced tech, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!