151 Proof Movies: Scooby-Doo Movie Drinking Game
Our Janna-Barberury month continues, this time taking a look at the world’s most famous dog (I think), Scooby-Doo, who was (un)lucky enough to have 2 live-action movies produced during the 2000s. Starring the who’s who of the teen world at the time.
It’s time to convene the council, let’s get to the rule book!
- Yoinks! Jinkies! Roh-roh! – For every use of a character’s trademark catchphrase (Zoinks, Rikes, Rut Roh, Jinkies, etc), take a drink.
- Scooby Snacks! – For any mention/reference/consumption of Scooby-Doo, take a drink.
- Doobie-Doo – For any reference to stoners and/or weed, take a drink.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! – For every usage of ANY Scooby-Doo theme song, take a drink.
- A Mystery Afoot – Whenever “Mystery” is shown or said, take a drink.
- Janna-Barberury Rule — Any time a cartoon sound effect or animation is used, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM.
[…] movie, Yogi Bear, is under 90 mins so we decided to double up and do one of the additional DTV Scooby-Doo movies this week. Most of the Scooby-Doo rules will be from last week, but any additions will be […]
[…] rules for the most part be the same as the original Scooby-Doo rules, with one or two […]
[…] Scooby-Doo: The Mystery BeginsÂ […]