151 Proof Movies: Roboshark Drinking Game
It’s the weekend after Independence Day which means the beers been drank, the fireworks exploded and one less shark hunts the water. But just because it’s safe to go back into the water doesn’t mean you want to!
In honor of Jaws, in honor of all the sharks out there and in honor of the power of social media, we present the Roboshark drinking game!
Break out the bikinis. Pop open the beer. Get your phone ready to live-tweet the movie event of 2015!
To the rulebook!
- Shark Attack – For every death in the film, take a drink.
- Robo-Recall – Take a drink for every reference to another movie you spot.
- Sea-At-All – For every reference, both visually and verbally, to Seattle and its famed enterprises, take a drink.
- Sharkbot – Whenever social media is used by the characters or shark, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if the shark uses social media to threaten possible victims.
- A Father’s Love – Drink whenever the father/mentor figure over-reacts to any situation.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!