151 Proof Movies: The Legend of Hercules (2014) Drinking Game
There are many things to be thankful for this year, but we are always thankful for new bad movies. Clocking in at an impressive 3% on RottenTomatoes, The Legend of Hercules was one of 2014’s earliest lemons, and since we’ve already checked out I, Frankenstein, we felt it was only fitting to check out this film.
Ladies and gentlemen and children of Zeus, the Legend of Hercules Drinking Game is here!
- Legend of Slo-Mo – Every time the movie goes into slow-motion, take a drink.
- Legend of Hercules, Son of Zeus, First of His Name, Last of His Kind, Legend in his Own Mind – Every time “Hercules” is said or a reference is made to his parentage (Son of Zeus and all that jazz), take a drink.
- Legend of Power – Every time a fight breaks out, take a drink.
- Death’s Tale – For Every death in this film, take a drink.
- Leaping Legends! – Every time, Hercules leaps into action, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!