151 Proof Movies: The Bye Bye Man Drinking Game
Don’t say it
Don’t think it.
And based off reviews, don’t watch it.
Yes, we’re checking out The Bye Bye Man this week because when you do bad movies, you’ll always have new horror to keep you company.
- The Bye Bye Man Cometh – Whenever the Bye Bye Man is said, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if it’s not said but someone “thinks” it.
- The Maybe Man? – Whenever a character hallucinates, take a drink.
- Stab to the heart, you’re too late! The murderer kills someone. Take a drink.
- Let’s Fall Down– This is a combination rule. Drink if someone is being pursued by the killer and trips! And drink if the person knocks down the killer, but decides to stop and check to see if they are still alive.
- The Horror Movie Idiot Tropes– This is a bit encompassing rule, but you know those moments in horror films! Take a drink when a character runs UP the stairs instead of trying to exit a place. A drink whenever someone decides it’s in their best interest to split up! And take a drink whenever someone checks out that suspicious noise!
- Scaredy Cat– Whenever there is a cheap jump in the film, take a drink. If the cheap trick turns out to be an actual cat, take 2 drinks!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!