With better way to transition out of Beers and Fears then horror meets Die Hard (or I guess Air Force One) as Sam Jackson has had it up to here with those motherfing snakes.
Let’s take a detour around the cockpit and head to the rules!
- Snakes on This Plane – Every time someone says “snake,” take a drink.
- Deaths on a Plane – Anytime a human or snake dies, take a drink.
- F’Ing Snakes on a F’Ing Plane – For any cursing in this film, take a drink.
- That Belongs on a Plane – Any time part of the plane breaks or breaks off, take a drink.
- Flynn-ing – Anytime “Flynn” is said, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!