151 Proof Movies: The Spirit Drinking Game
The Spirit from what I remember isn’t a bad movie. It has a very unique look (Granted, it looks a lot like Miller’s other work, Sin City), and Samuel L. Jackson is always a treat. This was also 4 years ago, and memory is usually kinder than reality. So we shall venture into the black and white world of The Spirit this week.
Let’s go to the rule book!
- Wardrobe!– Every time, The Octopus changes his costume, take a drink.
- Those Come in Bulk, Right?– Every time a henchman is killed, take a drink.
- And You Will Know My Name!– Whenever The Spirit or The Octopus refer to each other by name, take a drink.
- Let’s Get Spirited– Every time the Spirit hits on a chick, take a drink.
- Jump! Jump!– Every time The Spirit jumps on to or off or something, take a drink!
And those are our rules for The Spirit. As always we will be testing out these rules on Friday night, it appears to be about 10 PM EST/7pm PST this week. If you want to join us can always follow @GT_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint or twitter or use hashtag #151PM.