151 Proof Movies: Sinister Squad Drinking Game
For folks who enjoy a good bad movie, it’s a shame we haven’t done more Asylum films. Sure, we do our annual Sharknado viewing and a few films here and there, but over 6 years don’t think the number has reached double digits yet.
The Asylum is known for its cheap knock-off films, and truth be told I’m sitting here salivating at the thought of Suicide Squad so why not watch a movie that will hopefully help fill the void over the next month and it’s brand new.
Ladies and gentlemen, Nerds on the Rocks presents The Asylum’s Sinister Squad Drinking Game!
- Homicide Squad – For every death (or someone is killed), take a drink.
- Squadron Supreme – Every time a character uses their special powers, take a drink. Take two drinks when their power is explained.
- Death Squad – Every time someone mentions/says/writes “Death Messengers,” take a drink.
- Sinister Stories – For every reference/callback/quote from the classic fairy tales, take a drink.
- Sinister Sounds – For any goofy/cartoony sound effects, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!