151 Proof Movies: Fast and Fierce: Death Racing Drinking Game
Take a little bit of the Fast and the Furious mix it with a bit of the Death Race series and shake well over The Asylum and you get this week’s Featured Presentation.
If the mixture doesn’t paint a picture for you, perhaps the name “Fast and Fierce: Death Race” gives you an idea of what type of movie we’re in for. But if you need more, let’s head to the trailer…
It’s time to shift into turbo, it’s the Fast and Fierce: Death Race drinking game!
- Fierce Family – Whenever family or familial relationships are mentioned (daughter, brother, whatever), take a drink.
- Death-defying Race – Take a drink for any car stunts (jumps, skids, etc).
- Fast Roads – For clearly CG cars or roads in shots, take a drink.
- Death Racers – When the movie switches to a view that shows a driver behind the wheel, take a drink.
- Fierce Race – Take a swig for the working man whenever the race is mentioned.
- Dead Racers – Death comes for us all so take a drink for every death/kill in the movie.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.