151 Proof Movies: Knock Off
Picking a movie to watch every Friday is an interesting task. Since there tends to be at least two of us, its finding a balance between taste and timing, sometimes you just want something different. Sometimes, even after we pick a movie, something better comes along or we need to fill a gap.
Enter Knock Off, its been about a year and a half since we started this feature on the website, and somehow we have avoided the king of cheesy action movies,Â Jean–
How did we end up picking Knock Off? Honestly, I have no clue. I assume because of the plot, which has JCVD starring as a fashion designer.. yes, you read that right… not undercover as one, but working as one.
Anyhow, let’s get to the rules!
- The Schneidkick– (Formerly the Annoying Sidekick Rule) This is simple enough whenever the sidekick annoys you, or gets themselves in trouble or screws up the hero, take a drink.
- Â The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Sweet Chin Music– Every time JCVD kicks someone, take a drink.
- Bomb’s The Word– Whenever the word bomb is mentioned, take a drink.
- Death, Its for Breakfast– Drink whenever someone dies on screen.