March Madness is here! This week instead of doing another terrible movie we’ve done before solely to do it, we’re gonna combine two of our favorite things. Uwe Boll and themes! Since this is the second Friday the 13th of the year,we went through our back catalog to find one of the worst horror films we’ve done to date, and I believe our first Uwe Boll film, House of the Dead.
Unlike Resident Evil Afterlife though, we already had a set of rules for House of the Dead on the site so we’re just gonna repost them and add an additional one to make it to our tradition 5.
To the drinking book!
- Death Becomes Us – Whenever a human is killed in the film, take a drink.We don’t value zombie lives nearly as much!
- Take a Drink Whenever a Cheesy One-Liner is Uttered– If you’ve ever played the House of the Dead series, you know cheesy one-liners are the norm. I would expect nothing less from an adaption. I would honestly feel ripped off if it didn’t have bad dialogue!
- Every Time Footage from the Game is Used– I haven’t seen the movie before, but I do remember this being a criticism against the film when it came out. So why not celebrate it with a drink?
- The Teen Rule– This is a bit vague, and kind of combines several horror rules. But the usual stupid teenage rules, drinking, sex, random cleavage shots, all deserve drinks. But only if done by the teenagers, not by adult figures in the movie (if there are any)
- Special Infected – Whenever a special zombie appears (someone who carries a weapon or can speak or sprints faster), take a drink.
- SEGA – For a special shot, when the SEGA logo appears in the movie, take a shot of the good stuff.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!