151 Proof Movie: Resident Evil Afterlife Drinking Game
March Madness is here! And we’re kicking off the feature with one of our earliest and most painful movies, Resident Evil Afterlife. I honestly can’t tell em apart so it’s a good thing they mostly all suck after the first one.
We didn’t quite have an official rule set for this film, but had a broad set of “Resident Evil” rules, which I’m sure will serve us well.
Resident Evil games meet Resident Evil the Movie.
- Take a drink whenever Umbrella logo is shown or the corporation is mentioned.
- Take a drink every time a character from the Resident Evil game verse makes an appearance in the movies. (And yeah, I mean every time they make an appearance not they are in the movie once and you call it a day) Also doesn’t extend to them being in a prolong scene or cutbacks!
- Take 2 drinks every time an enemy from the game shows up, zombie dogs, crows, Nemesis, the rare zombie, Los Plagos from Resident Evil 4, the axe man, whoever!
- Take a drink every time a virus is mentioned, doesn’t matter which letter it starts with.
Resident Evil the Movies Are You’re Worse Nightmares
- Every time someone gets bite and turns into a zombie, take a drink.
- Every time a teammate puts down a teammate because they turned into a zombie take a drink.
- Every time someone wusses out and doesn’t want to kill a friend turning into a zombie take a drink.
- Whenever you spot a difference from the game take 2 drinks (you know why!)
- Elements from the movie verse make an re-appearance aside from Alicia since she is the main character.
- Use of piss poor technology, that includes CG and crappy 3D effects take a drink. And yeah I saw Afterlife’s trailer that includes tossing the glass at the screen!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!