“Pretty Fly For… A Wii Game”
This is most likely going to be an one-off article. It was inspired by three things all at once.
1. One of our fans, Clayton’s take on the “In my Pants” meme with his movie blog.
2. A conversation on Twitter between Kaptain J and SetaimxÂ
3. And my personal love of really bad and cheesy humor!
I’m sure you’ve ALL played the game with fortune cookies where you add, “in bed” to the end of the fortune. This is just like that.. instead we’ll add “For a Wii Game” to the end of the fortune. It was one of those really annoying things reviewers would always add to their reviews. Because it’s ok to like Wii games.. as long as you make it clear that you only like it as a Wii game and not in comparison to the competition.
It’s like when a guy says “you’re pretty good for a girl”, they think it’s compliment, but really a backhanded insult! Anyhow…
- A friend asks only for your time not your money… for a Wii game.
- A gambler not only will lose what he has, but also will lose what he doesn’t have…for a Wii game.
- A pleasant surprise is waiting for you…for a Wii game.
- Â Accept something that you cannot change, and you will feel better…for a Wii game.
- All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off…for a Wii game.
- Allow compassion to guide your decisions…for a Wii game.
- Beauty in its various forms appeals to you…for a Wii game.
- Believe it can be done…for a Wii game.
- Competence like yours is underrated…for a Wii game.
- Determination is what you need now….for a Wii game.
- Disbelief destroys the magic…for a Wii game.
- Don’t let your limitations overshadow your talents…for a Wii game.
- Everyday in your life is a special occasion…for a Wii game.
- Failure is the chance to do better next time…for a Wii game.
- Happiness begins with facing life with a smile and a wink…for a Wii game
- For hate is never conquered by hate. Hate is conquered by love…for a Wii game.
There you have it!