It’s only fitting that one of our November Catch-Up films is a sequel to a film we did at the start of the year. During the pre-hype for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, we decided to check out the original Ghost Rider film. The film wasn’t the greatest, but it wasn’t the worse. Now that the year is drawing to a close though, it’s time to hang out with the Rider once more!
Let’s get to the rule book!
- The Devil Within- Whenever someone says “devil”, take a drink.
- It’s Vengeance Time!- When Johnny Blaze transforms into Ghost Rider, take a drink.
- The Fire of Vengeance- Whenever there is an explosion, take a drink.
- Vengeance Served!- Every time someone dies (on screen), take a drink.
- Let’s Ride- Whenever someone says “Rider”, take a drink.
That’s it for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Currently, Swan is a little under the weather so we aren’t 100% sure if this movie will go down. But as always can check out the hashtag #151PM on Twitter around 9:30 ET every Friday to see what we’re doing!