151 Proof Movies: Barb Wire Drinking Game
Welcome to a somewhat delayed Super September or Suptember or SuperSept, we’re still working on the branding! We’ll check out some of the more nefarious comic book movies that we somehow haven’t covered in over 6 years on the website!
A few months back, we noted how someone apparently thought that Ann Nichole-Smith could act, well you see it didn’t just relate to her at the time. There were others, but there was none like Pamela Anderson. The star of TV’s Baywatch, Hollywood thought they had something in Pamela Anderson so they gave her movie role and another and another…. which brings us to this week’s movie. As was the cast being a big enough star in the 90s meant you may have eventually sniffed a role in a comic book movie (See Shaq in Steel, Arnold, Jim, Tommy and everyone else from Batman Forever and… and Robin!) and in 1996 the stars aligned and Pam Anderson was cast in Barb Wire. We’re almost certain for her acting abilities alone!
- Boobs – For any focus on Pamela Anderson’s greatest assets (boob shots!), take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if she removes an item of clothing to better showcase her chest.
- Trip Wire – For every explosion in the film, take a drink.
- Jab Wire – For every kick thrown, take a drink. Take 2 drinks for any low blows!
- Babe Wire – When them boys be running their mouths, they get their teeth kicked in. Anytime someone calls her “Babe” or any demeaning term for females, take a drink.
- Highway to the Danger Zone – For all chase scenes in the film, take a drink.
- Barbed Points – Let’s not beat around the bush, we’re just going to dive deep with this rule. Go hard and go home… okay for any sexual innuendo in the film, take a drink.