This week’s movie was influenced by the release of Veronica Mars in theater. We wanted to check out a movie based off of another popular TV series, and one with a more nefarious reputation.
Enter Dolph Lundgren (who has surprisingly not shown up more for our movies) in Masters of the Universe.
Let’s get to the rule!
- Â By the Power of Grayskull! – Whenever Grayskull is said, take a drink.
- Masters of the Obvious – For any fish out of water jokes/comments/gags, take a drink.
- Villains United – Whenever magic or laser weapons are used, take a drink.
- Screamer of the Universe – Whenever Monica screams, take a drink.
- He-Boom – For every explosion in the film, take a drink.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following eitherÂ @ER_NOTRÂ orÂ @Wooden_PintÂ on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!