151 Proof Movies: The Fast and the Fierce Drinking Game
The Fast and The Furious is a franchise that not only thrives, but has overcome all manners of odds to become the juggernaut that it is now. Naturally that means the franchise has had its fair share of imitators and with the release of Fate of the Furious, we figured we check in with one of these movies.
The Fast and the Fierce seems to borrow more from Speed than it does any Fast movie, but don’t take our word for it…
- It’s A Bird, It’s a Plane… – For every utterance of either “plane” or “Crash” or a combination of the two, take a drink.
- Speed Control – Any reference to the plane’s destiny (how far it can travel, running out of fuel, etc), take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if the plane gets near its boom-boom level but pulls out at the last second.
- In the Air and from The Ground – Whenever a fight/duel breaks out either between people or airplanes, take a drink.
- Centerfold Engine – For all full-body shots of an airplane, take a drink.
- The TechGuffian – For every reference/usage of the film’s deadly weapon (I think it’s a computer program), take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!