151 Proof Movies: Jiu Jitsu Drinking Game
All praise, Nic Cage. Who even in a year as dreadful, long and exhausting as 2020 is still finding a way to provide us the entertainment we so desperately crave and need in our life.
Jiu Jitsu features Nic Cage and honestly for us that is usually enough, BUT THERE’S MORE! The movie is a martial arts action flick featuring intergalactic aliens. I mean even in my fever dreams, I don’t know if I could have come up for a better subject to feature Nic Cage as a mentor!
But true believers, not going to leave you with your imagination running wild, take a look at the trailer for yourself.
Oh we can’t wait. But just a few more house details because we need them drinks. Let’s head over to the Jiu Jitsu Drinking game.
- Jiu Jitsu – As one matters the fine art, one needs to remind others of what it is called. Drink every time “jiu jitsu” is said in the movie.
- Lethal Weapons – Fist and feet can be deadly for a well-trained artist, but weapons can do damage in anyone’s hands. Take a drink whenever a gadget, weapon or special powers are deployed in the movie.
- Sweep The Leg – Life comes at you fast, you need to slow down and enjoy things every once in a while. Whenever the film uses slo-mo, take a drink.
- Mortal Combat – Take a drink for every death in the movie.
- Space Streets Fighter – Take a drink whenever a fight breaks out in the movie.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreakAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!