151 Proof Special: Election Day 2016
I mean 151 Proof Movie segment is usually reserved for horrible trainwrecks, and based on how the general populace has been responding over the past 2 years, we may get to watch one live. So we thought it best to aide you get through the reminder of Election Day with one of our trademark drinking games.
- 50 Stars – Take a drink every time a state is called for a candidate.
- And This Just In – Any time a network uses the “Breaking (News)” segment/segway, take a drink.
- 50/50 – Whenever the news declares that “This race is too close to call,” take a drink.
- Poll-Watcher – Whenever there is a mention of when polls are closing or reminder that polls are closing soon, take a drink.
- And Now To… – If they throw it to one of their field reporters outside/inside a candidate’s campaign headquarters, take a drink. Take 2, if they ask what’s the mood like right now.
- Swing, Swing, Swing – For any mentioned of “Swing” or battleground states, take a drink.