151 Proof Movies: The 2nd Drinking Game
It has been some time since we’ve featured a new drinking game on the site, but the tradition has carried on. I just got tired of seeing the same picture of The Rock, Gal Gadot and Ryan Reynolds on the homepage. So we thought we’d mix it up by doing a drinking game for… a Netflix action movie? Seriously!
I tell you that was all by mistake, but that said, it doesn’t look any less generic than The Red Notice. Actually, it looks a bit more generic as it seems to be closer to a Die Hard knock-off. But don’t take my word for it, let’s check out the trailer.
Doesn’t this look like a movie!
Well let’s not waste you good folks time anymore. Secret Service is here to present you The 2nd Drinking Game.
- The 2nd and Others – It is a government affair so drink whenever the 2nd amendment or the consistution is mentioned/shown.
- The Right to Bear Arms – Sometimes you just got to protect yourself, take a drink whenever someone is killed in the movie.
- Explosive Legislature – Things can sometimes blow up in your face so take a drink for any explosion or crash in the movie.
- Due Process – Take a drink whenever characters use tech to communicate or locate someone.
- En Garde – Take a shot when fencing shows up.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreakAbone or @WoodenSwann on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!