151 Proof Movies: Starcrash Drinking Game
All anyone is talking about this weekend. And for good reason with the Star Wars Appreciation going on, over there in California,we have been given a new look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens and first-look at Star Wars Battlefront. We thought we would get in on the fun! But since, we’ve done the “terrible” Star Wars having watched Episode 1 and more recently “The Holiday Special” we didn’t feel like retreading old ground too much. Instead, we tracked down this… special rift of Star Wars and films of its irk from the late 70s… Starcrash.
Words mean so little,let’s get to the drinking game!
- Star Count – Anytime someone says “Count,” take a drink.
- Explosions in the Sky – Every time there’s an explosion, take a drink.
- Pew! Pew! Pew! – Whenever a laser or laser rifle is shot, take a drink.
- Star War…M! – For any blatant “homage” or rip-off of Star Wars, take a drink.
- Star Search – Every time main female changes her look, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!