151 Proof Movies: Southland Tales Drinking Game
We made Swan pick the movie this week, and have no idea what he has gotten us into. The cast looks pretty solid?
Now for the Southland Tales Drinking Game!
- The Southland Tale – Whenever someone says or mentions “Southland,” take a drink.
- Tales of the Voice – Whenever Justin Timberlake’s character offers up a voice over, take a drink.
- Tale of Tales – Whenever someone watches a screen/monitor/footage in the movie, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if the screen is used to transition to the next scene.
- Branded Tales – Whenever Fluid Karma or USIdent logo/name is shown, take a drink.
- Political Tales – Whenever American politics are mentioned/shown, take a drink. Includes things like parties, election propositions, Supreme Courts and candidates.
This is Weird – Drink whenever the movie doesn’t make any sense to you!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!