151 Proof Movies: The Marine Drinking Game
Welcome once again to 151 Proof Movies. It has been a few months since we’ve done a proper theme on this feature, but we’re returning again to bring you WWE Movies in the Bank (A play on the WWE Money in the Bank PPV this July), where we check out the bad and worse of WWE Films.
First up, the hallmark franchise of WWE Films, The Marine. Their big vehicle picture has has had 3 movies starring 3 different WWE Superstars. While I’ve seen the first starring John Cena, we’re going to skip that in order to bring you The Marine 2 starring Ted Dibiase Jr, and the Marine 3 starring The Miz.
Without further ado, let’s get to the rules!
- Boom Drop- For every explosion, take a drink!
- Skullcrushing Finale– Every death in the movie, take a drink.
- The Fame Asser– Every time the main character is referred to as “marine”, take a drink.
- Rescue Me– Anytime the characters make reference to the person the lead needs to save, take a drink.
- Bonus Rule: For WWE Movies in the Bank, anytime a movie features a pretty excessive wrestling movie, take a drink.
There you have it! As always, you can follow @ER_NOTR and @Wooden_Pint for live tweets of these movies or the tag #151PM on Twitter! We’ll be checking it out Friday July 5th at around 9pm ET/6pm PT.
[…] The Marine 3 […]