151 Proof Movies: Foodfight! Drinking Game
There’s always that one movie you hear about only in silent whispers across the web. Legend speaks of movies so dreadful, so awful, that you don’t believe they are real. We have covered many of those movies in the past for this feature, but like all legends they continue to grow.
One such movie is… Foodfight!
Time for the Foodfight! drinking game!
- Foodfight! – Drink whenever food is used as a weapon/offensive tool in the movie.
- Product Placement – For any references or mascots from actual products, take a drink.
- Animation Abomination – Whenever you notice characters’ mouths not moving while they are talking, take a drink.
- Fight! – For any bits of physical comedy (falling, tripping, running into objects, etc), take a drink.
- Not the Batman – Anytime the grapple hook is used, take a drink.
- Poo Poo – For any potty level humor, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!