151 Proof Movies: Double Team Drinking Game
New Year, Same Us!
And for some bizarre reason, as have become tradition here, January is once again a themed month for us. You may remember such gems as Air Bud Month and Jim Carrey-less sequels,this month is a special treat! It is…
Wait for it….
Wait for it….
Jan Claude Van Damuarary
A month dedicated to one of the greatest action stars of all-time, and a man semi-responsible for this feature with the… wonderful…. Street Fighter movie. Sadly, we won’t be doing Street Fighter this month.
Though to kick it off, we may be going even more crazy than that when our good friend, JCVD, teams up with the Bad Boy of the NBA in Double Team.
So enough with the chit-chat let’s get to them drinking rules!
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Twisted Metal– Put pedal to the metal, and get a move on it. Take a drink for every car that is wrecked, flipped or ran off the road during a chase scene. Take a drink for any jumps/stunts during a chase.
- Death, Its for Breakfast– Drink whenever someone dies on screen.
- Sweet Chin Music – For every kick thrown in the film, take a drink.
- Undynamic Duo – Whenever the partners don’t get along, note a major difference or just whine about each other’s company, take a drink.
- Alley Oops – For every basketball reference in this film, take a SHOT!
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!