151 Proof Movies: Disney Descendants Drinking Game
We have a history of doing made-for-TV sequels which just seem like a bad idea on paper. Sequels to Home Alone (well the 5th one), A Christmas Story and even Jingle All the Way (don’t ask) have graced our livers.
Disney Descendants seems to continue the trend of a movie, no one really asked for, but here we are. Starring the off-spring of some of Disney’s most nefarious villains, we see them on a magical and musical journey. And we’re going to go on this journey the only way we know how with copious amounts of alcohol!
So let’s get drinking!
- Bust a Rhyme – Every time the movie breaks into song, take a drink.
- Villainous Roots – Anytime a character exhibits traits of their infamous parents, take a drink.
- Honor Thy Mother and Father – Whenever the villains are mentioned by name, take a drink.
- The Magical World of Disney – Whenever magic is used or something extraordinary happens, take a drink.
- Tween Troubles – For all generic teenage/high school tropes, take a drink.
The Magical Elixir (Bonus Rule), only use if you want an extra fun/short time.
- The Prince’s Proclamation – Every time someone question the Prince’s decision, take a shot.
Disney’s Descendants premieres Friday July 31st at 8pm ET.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!