151 Proof Movies: Half Past Dead Drinking Game
Might as well work down the list.
We started collecting movie suggestions sometime in 2014, and the list kept on growing, and kept picking any other movies. So this week and the next will be movies plucked from our handy Google Document.
This week’s film is Half Past Dead starring Steven Seagal, Morris Chestnut, Ja Rule, and Nia Peeples.
Currently holds a shiny 3% on RottenTomatoes!
So with the introduction out of the way, pop open the bottles it’s drinking time!
We will be using a combination of our action movie rules and some prison-specific ones.
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Running Your Yap– An explosion has just taken place, the hero stands tall, and utters those words. You don’t know exactly what they are, but you’ll know it when you hear it. Take a drink whenever a one-liner is uttered. Take 2 for a pun!
- Bit Players- Every action movie has its share of non-essential characters, let’s meet em, take a drink when the sidekick annoys you, take a drink when the hero disobeys order and gets yelled at by authority figure, take a drink when hero’s loved one (or love interest) is kidnap and needs to be rescued, take a drink when they are rescued!
- The Rock – Whenever Alcatraz is said, take a drink.
- Show Me the Money – Whenever the gold or money is shown/referenced, take a drink.
- Not The Rock – For any clear parallels to The Rock, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!