151 Proof Movie: The Running Man Drinking Game
Our list is compiled based on recommendations from friends, family and random strangers on the Internet. For some people, a “bad” movie is a movie they dislike, which may or may not be the same thing. The Running Man, based on a search at Rottentomatoes, seems to be a film someone disliked since 61% is pretty damn respectable for us.
That said, we live by the rule that any suggestion given to us is put on the list. That said, The Running Man is our movie of the week, but you’re here for the drinking game so let’s get to the rules!
- Was Sub-Zero, Now Plain Zero – For every death in the film, take a drink.
- The Running Away Man – For every explosion in the film, take a drink.
- The Funny Man – For every pun/one-liner in the film, take a drink.
- The Man Man – Every time Arnold’s character is referenced by name, take a drink.
- The Cheering Squad – For every time the audience or cheerleaders cheer, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following eitherÂ @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM
P.S: If you want to join us, the entire movie is available on Youtube!
P. P. S: Swan says I should note that I’ve never seen the movie before, and should be ashamed!
[…] The Running Man […]