We have a very special, 151 Proof Movies treat this week, as we will have two different movies done by two different set of participants. Swan and I will do our usually movie on Friday night, and we’ll have the rules up for that soon.
But this week, Ryan has decided to “volunteer” to do another movie in honor of the Smurfs 2 coming out this week, he was excited to see the original Smurfs movie, and who are we to say no.
With that said, let’s get this Smurfs drinking game under way. To the rule book!
- Smurfs– This is an easy one, whenever the word “smurf” is said in ANY context in this film, take a drink.
- SMURF that- Whenever a character runs into something, trips, falls or injuries themselves in some fashion, take a drink.
- Smurfing All Day Long– Whenever the characters break into a song, take a drink.
- Unsmurfing!– Whenever the cat does any uncat like behaviors (snickering, laughing), take a drink.
- Smurf?– Whenever the Smurfs are confused or mystified by the human world/tech, take a drink.
That’s it for the rules, though we do offer one clarification.
- The Name Game– Whenever the phrase “The Smurfs” is uttered, take a shot.