This is a similar spiel to the one given last week, the difference between a bad movie and a movie someone dislikes are sometimes a thin line, but there is a difference. Real Steel is a movie, I remember seeing, and while it isn’t the greatest movie of all-time, it does a decent enough job with the premise.
That said, we play by the rules that a suggestion is a suggestion, and it came up on our rotation.
Ladies and gentlemen, let’s get ready to rock em and sock em, Real Steel Drinking game begins!
- Real Steel – For every robot fight in the movie, take a drink.
- Real Deal – For every mention of the main character’s debt/owning money, take a drink.
- Real Peal – Whenever a robot Â dances in the film, take a drink.
- Real Real – Every time a character makes a reference to the main character being a piece of crap, take a drink.
- Steel Real – Every time someone says robot, take a drink.
There you have it. As always, you can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM