151 Proof Movies: Far Cry Drinking Game
We’re gonna pour one out for our boy,Uwe Boll, who recently announced that he will stop making movies. While the internet may have rejoiced at the news, us here at Nerds on the Rocks are saddened by the departure of one of our… biggest influences for 151 Proof Movies. If not for his excess of terrible video game movies, we may never have had an agenda to work through. As we kick-off video game month here on NoTR, we thought it best to visit a Boll movie we haven’t checked out yet, Far Cry.
Let’s get to the ole drinking board!
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Twisted Metal– Put pedal to the metal, and get a move on it. Take a drink for every car/boat/plane that is wrecked, flipped or ran off the road during a chase scene. Take a drink for any jumps/stunts during a chase.
- Death, Its for Breakfast– Drink whenever someone dies on screen.
- Risen from the Grave – When the heroes believe the villain(s) to be dead, but turns out to be false, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if the villain believes kills the hero and turns out to be false.
- Scientific Factoids – Any time the movie attempts to explain what is going on with random science terms, take a drink.
- Bionic Eye – Anytime you get a POV shot from inside a soldier’s eye, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!