151 Proof Movies: Dungeons & Dragons Drinking Game
With King Arthur hitting theaters this week, we thought it was a good time to check out another notorious big budget fantasy flick, Dungeons & Dragons.
The movie looks… well it’s a good thing we have an ample supply of booze. Speaking of, let’s go to the drinking board!
- Might and Magic – Anytime magic is used, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if magic is wielded through a physical weapon such as a sword.
- Dungeons and Dragons – For every appearance of a dragon or entry/trap inside of a dungeon, take a drink.
- Sword n Sorcery – Whenever a fight/duel breaks out, take a drink.
- Shout & Scream – Take a drink when characters scream or shout!
- Drag-on – Whenever a character says “rod,” take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!