151 Proof Movies: Book Club Drinking Game
If global isolation/shelter-in-place has taught us anything, it’s everything is on the table. Whether it’s sobbing yourself to sleep, taking long walks in your backyard, learning new hobbies, someone booking 12 Zoom calls at once and trying out movies you never thought you’d watch.
Brings us to tonight’s 151 Proof Movie, Book Club. Unrelated to all the new book clubs you no doubt started recently. Instead, we mean the 2018 movie starring Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen.
Let’s take a look at the trailer
I mean the movie does look like fun. Let’s get to them rules!
- Open Your Books – When there is a reference made to the Book Club or the book, take a drink.
- The Black Book – Drink for every sex joke.
- The Death Note – Any time someone dies in the movie, take a drink.
- The AARP Club – Take a drink whenever characters joke about their advanced age.
- The Green Book – Drink for every horrible green screen background.
- All my Children – Take a drink whenever the main characters’ children nag them about their sexcapdes.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie.