151 Proof Movies: Vampirella Drinking Game
Sometimes, a movie just scratches all the right itches.
We wanted a monster movie with 10 Cloverfield Lane hitting theaters this week.
We wanted a terrible comic book movie with Batman v Superman hitting theaters in just two weeks.
And we wanted some cheesy softcore porn hybrid after last week’s… “movie.”
You get it all, you get vampires, you get a mid 90s comic book movie (was that not the worst period for these things) and you get the skimpy outfit!
But more importantly, you get the booze. Time to head to the Drunk-O-Labs and see what the rules are this time!
- The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- The Long Kiss Goodnight – For every death/kill in the film, take a drink.
- Dracula’s Curse – For any generic vampire mythology (weakness to sunlight, garlic, silver bullets), take a drink.
- Dressed to Kill – Whenever someone makes reference to or stares awkwardly at Vampirella’s costume, take a drink. Take 2, if she defends her costume to the same person.
- Speak No Evil – Whenever someone says “Vampirella,” take a drink. Take 2, if Vampirella is correcting someone on her name.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!