151 Proof Movies: Under Siege
In the wake of Die Hard, there were a lot of movies that featured heroes in confined spaces taking out the bad guys one by one. One of these movies was Under Siege, which can best be defined as Die Hard on a ship. It stars Steve Seagal so you know you are in for a good time.
Much like last week with Jean-Claude Van Damme, this is our first Seagal movie and we shall make it extra special. Also like last week, a lot of these rules are kind of repeats/based off the Action Movie rule set, but to the rules!
- Â The Big Bang Theory– What’s an action movie without some explosion? And what’s a drinking game without a staple? So every time there’s an explosion take a drink.
- Death, Its for Breakfast– Drink whenever someone dies on screen.
- Do You Smell What the Chef is Cooking? Every time the words chef or cook are mentioned take a drink.
- Salute Your Shorts– Every time someone is told to salute or salutes in the movie, take a drink.
- I Can’t Hear You– Every time the hero disobeys the authority figure, take a drink.