151 Proof Movies: Pixels Drinking Game
You know for doing this feature as long as we have, we haven’t actually done a ton of Adam Sandler films. Maybe there’s a limit to even our tendency to seek out the absolute worse that cinema has to offer. But some things in life are inevitable. When Adam Sandler stars in a movie related to video games, we were destiny to cross paths eventually.
So here we are, time for the Pixels Drinking Game!
- Pixel-Perfect – Anytime the enemies in the film replicate behaviors from their respective game series, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if the movie references something that actually doesn’t happen in the games.
- Pac-Man Fever – For any reference to the 80s (outside of the games themselves), take a drink.
- Coin-Op – Every time the movie drops the name of the games, take a drink.
- One of Those Fake Gamer Boys – Whenever someone says “nerd” or “gamer,” take a drink.
- Trophy Wife – Take a drink whenever a trophy is awarded to someone.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!