151 Proof Movies: In the Name of the King: Two Worlds Drinking Game
One night only.
Dusting off an ole Twitter pun and present to you Febolluary! A night dedicated to one of the most prolific director of the 151 Proof Movie family of movies, Mr. Uwe Boll!
But with a resume like his… how do you pick just one movie?
In this case, you get a text from Swan with a concept for a movie that just doesn’t sound real. “Dolph Lundgren plays a time-traveling Navy SEAL”… and here is In The Name of the King: Two Worlds!
Pop open those bottles, the drinking game is here!
- In the Name of the Kill – For every kill/death in the movie, take a drink.
- in the name of the king – anytime the King speaks in whispers, take a drink.
- In the Name of Magic – For all fantastical elements presented in the movie, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if somehow there’s a “prophecy” that will be fulfilled.
- Two Worlds – For any jokes/gags/references to the main character being out of his time period, take a drink. Take 2 drinks, if he invents or tells the people in the past of some future technology he misses.
- In the Name of the King – Whenever “king” is said, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!