151 Proof Movies: Holiday Spirits Special Drinking Game
We’re back and getting into the Holiday season with just two weeks to go until Christmas. To kick it off, we’re gonna to do a mixture of Holiday specials so we thought it best to revise our 2012 Holiday Spirits Drinking Rules.
- Happy Holidays – Whenever “Holiday” is said, take a drink. Make it a double, if it’s “Christmas.”
- The Christmas Story – Take a shot if the character(s) learn a “lesson” by the end of the special. Take two drinks, if that lesson is Santa is real!
- Christmas Caroling – Every time a classic Christmas tune plays, take a drink. If the movie/special attempts their own, take 2 drinks.
- Jolly – No you say Merry. And if someone is mean enough to say Jolly, and they aren’t a fat dude in a red suit, you are taking a drink!
- The Santa Clause! – Yes, named after a Tim Allen movie, anytime the name Santa is uttered take a drink. Take 2 drinks every time a parent tries to convince their child that its not the real Santa. Take 3 drinks if it actually turns out to be the real Santa.
- Let It Snow! – Every time it snows. This may seem a bit painful for winter movies, but if it has snowed you don’t have to drink, but if it begins to snow you do. And you have to finish your drink, if the snow fall is a “miracle” or “miraculous”
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!