151 Proof Movies: Die Hard Drinking Game
Die Hard is one of my all-time favorite movies. It is a classic in any sense of the word. There’s no reason you would ever need to drink through this movie to enjoy it. That doesn’t mean we can’t offer you up some fun drinking rules if you want.
Let’s get to the rule book!
- “Ho Ho Ho, Now I Have a Machine Gun“= Every time someone dies, take a drink.
- “Yippie Kay Yay”- Whenever John McClane delivers a one-liner or talks to himself, take a drink.
- “Merry Friggin Christmas” Any reference to Christmas via music, saying Christmas or a Christmas tree, take a drink.
- That’s Not What Computers are For!– Whenever there is an explosion in the movie, take a drink.
- Johnson Johnson and Johnson– Whenever a cop/law official argues with John, take a drink. When he proves to be right, take 2.
There you go. Some rules.. in case you ever want to partake!
[…] Die Hard […]