151 Proof Movies: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Drinking Game
Logan is out in a week, which means we finally come face-to-face with a movie we avoided for almost seven years, X-Men Origins: Wolverine. There’s nothing that makes this any worse than some of the other comic movies we have sat through, but not something went out of the way for.
Without further ado, let’s initiate the Weapon D program with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine Drinking Game!
- Wolverine and the X-Men – For every new mutant introduced in the movie, take a drink. Take 2 drinks for any mutants who are re-introduced with their mouth shut… you know the one!
- Snikt – Every time Wolverine’s claws are extended, take a drink. Take a drink when you hear that trademark sound as well.
- X-Factor – Take a drink anytime, Wolverine heals.
- Primal Rage – Anytime Wolverine growls or roars, take a drink.
- Logan – Everytime “James” is said, take a drink.
- The Uncanny – Whenever a mutant uses their power, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!