151 Proof Movies: Murder Mystery Drinking Game
*Blows off dust around these parts*
It has been a long time since we’ve done one of these hasn’t it. Life… gets in the way as you get older, what can you do.
With the long delay, we felt we had to come back with something big. And what could be bigger than the movie of the summer, Murder Mystery. The movie that was seen by more than 30 million people in its first weekend!
With that said, let’s head to the Tube to see what we’re in store for!
Looks like quite the movie doesn’t it?
Time to turn our attention to the drinking board and see what’s on tap for the rules! Welcome to the Murder Mystery Drinking game!
- Live and Let Die – For any deaths (or fake outs), take a drink.
- Tomorrow Never Lies – Whenever a character lies, take a drink.
- Spy Hard– Drink when the film references other media (Books, TV shows, movies) including any fictional entertainment created for the movie.
- The Spy Who – For any spy genre tropes including disguises/costumes, gadgets and fast car chases, take a drink.
- Shaken not Stirred – When a character in the movie drink, take a drink!
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreaAbone or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!