After watching the first Tomb Raider movie, which truth be told wasn’t too horrible (full recap coming soon), we felt it was only fitting to check out the second film as well. Angeline Jolie reprises her role as Lara Croft but trades out Daniel Craig for Gerard Butler. We won’t comment on if that is a gain or loss for the franchise.
Either way, get your index cards out we’re about to do the rules. For the most part, we’re going to keep the rules from the first film with one or two changes.
Here we go!
- Master of the Croft– Whenever someone says “Lara” or “Croft”, take a drink
- Raided Tombs– For every death in the film, take a drink.
- Costume Party– Every time Lara changes her outfit, take a drink.
- Fly Like An Eagle- For every action scene that seems to be just a bit out there, take a drink.
- The Cradle of Life– Every time a character says “Cradle” or “life” take a drink.
Bonus Rule: If they manage to work “Tomb Raider” into the movie, take a shot for each time it is said!