151 Proof Movies: Doom (2005) Drinking Game
To quote Jurassic Park, “life finds a way.”
I mean fate would have it we’re in the middle of the “March to WrestleMania,” on the weekend when the latest video game movie drops in theater and our focus is The Rock! Of course that means there was only one movie we could do this week.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it’s Doom!
Time to lock and load, MFers!
- The Doomed – Take a drink whenever a soldier is referred to by their call tag.
- DPS (Deaths Per Second) – For every death/kill in the movie, take a drink. For any head shot, take 2 drinks.
- Know Your Role – Every time the Rock barks orders at another person, take a drink.
- Weapon Select – Any time characters change or reload their weapon, take a drink. Whenever the BFG is mentioned, take a drink. Take 2 drinks when it is acquired.
- Duck n Cover – Whenever characters are told to or attempt to get into cover/lockdown, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if someone just misses safety.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!