151 Proof Movies: Van Helsing Drinking Game
Not often we get to tie in a movie with what’s happening in theaters and not have it be directly related. In this case though, we figured Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was right up our alley so we wanted to pick another action movie starring vampires. We got a ton of interesting suggestions, but ultimately we settled on Van Helsing.
There’s not much to say other than we’re going vampire slaying! So let’s get to the rules!
- My Name is What….– Every time someone says Van Helsing, take a drink. Also take a drink if he is referred to by Gabriel.
- There’s a Storm Brewing– Take a drink every time lightning is shown in the film.
- Reveal Your True Nature– Every time a human reveals itself to be a monster of some sort, take a drink.
- He’s Driving on Rooftops!– Every time Dracula is seen walking on walls or the ceiling, take a drink.
- That’s No Batarang– Every time Van Helsing uses a weapon or a gadget, take a drink.
Ladies and gentlemen, them be the rules for the Van Helsing drinking game. As always we will give them a test run, and report back to you over the weekend with results. You can also follow along live with the hashtag #151PM.