151 Proof Movies: Stage Fright Drinking Game
Notice: Use of undefined constant videoembedder_options - assumed 'videoembedder_options' in /homepages/6/d328359114/htdocs/wsb5852877701/wp-content/plugins/video-embedder/video-embedder.php on line 306
It’s 2 in the morning, the house is pitch black when suddenly the craving for a delicious, ice-cold beer hits you.
You stumble out of bed and you begin to lumber down the long, narrow hallway when you hear an extra set of foot steps. You pause and they stop! You continue to walk and you hear them again! This time without pausing you turn quickly, but you spot nothing. You exhale and turn around when BOOM!
Welcome to Beers n Fears Volume something. The annual 151 Proof Movie Tradition where we track down the worst of the worst in horror films.
We kicked things off with the Invisible Maniac last week, but that was a super rush job so we’re going to cover that at some point. Instead, our first proper movie has a little song, a little dance and hopefully plenty of heads on a lance.
Stage Fright takes the slasher genre in a horrifying new direction with a bit of musical theater.
Lights! Camera! Drinking!
- Ah 1, Ah 2, Ah 3 – Let the music into your heart in soul. Whenever characters break into song, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if the song is interrupted, take 3 drinks if the song is interrupted by… MURDER!
- Stage Fight – Cut my life into pieces, this is a drink for all deaths in the movie.
- Stage Flight – More of a slasher/horror movie catch-all. Drinks for when characters decide to investigate a weird noise, when they trap when running away, when the killer apparently magical transports, when they are downed and get back up. Just drink for the non-sense!
- Stage Mom – The mother of all drinking rules whenever her (The main character, we don’t know her name!) mother is referenced, take a drink.
- Stage Frights – The show must go on and the booze must flow for every occasion where murders or the killer are mistaken as being part of the production/an actor, take a drink.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @BreaAbone or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!