151 Proof Movies: No Holds Barred Drinking Game
The March to WrestleMania has to start with the man who put WrestleMania on the map, the one and only Immortal Hulk Hogan. Now Hogan isn’t a stranger to the big-screen, and no stranger to the bottom of the Rotten meter. But lucky for us, in all of his trash, one movie stands above the rest for our needs.
Yes, we’re talking about his first leading role in the wrestling comedy/drama, No Holds Barred. Join us as we check out the trailer below!
Now is that a movie or is it a movie, brotha?
Now it’s time for all you Hulkamaniacs to say your prayers and drink your booze because the No Holds Barred Drinking Game is here!
- Rip Em To Shreds – A bit before it was “Too Sweet” or “Suck It” there was one hand gesture that ruled the wrestling world so take a drink whenever Rip does his signature gesture or you see the word “Rip” written on his clothes.
- Whatcha Gonna Do Brotha – Whenever a wrestler grunts, take a drink.
- Ring The Bell – For every “match” that begins, take a drink. Take 2 drinks if one match leads into another match.
- The Jabroni Beating… – Take a drink for every occasion someone is called “jock ass.”
- The Immovable Object – Much like when Hogan slammed Andre at WrestleMania 3, take a drink for any show of strength in the movie.
Much like the end of WrestleMania 9, Hogan isn’t done just yet!
- “What’s that smell?” – We won’t ruin this moment if you’ve never seen the film, but be prepared to take a shot. You’ll know it when it happens.
For more of our drinking games, check out the ever-updated Mega-List.
As always, we will put these rules to the test when we can and make any necessary amendments to make sure you have the BEST possible time while watching the movie. You can follow along by following either @ER_NOTR or @Wooden_Pint on Twitter. Or by following the hashtag #151PM. Usually starting at 10pm ET/7pm PT on Friday nights!